Arizona Humane Society Drive
August 1, 2018 by
Health Tips & News
Camelback Sports Therapy is excited to host a supply drive for the Arizona Humane Society!
During the month of August, bring in something from the AZ Humane Society Wishlist which includes these supplies and more:
- Dog treats (soft, jerky and biscuits)
- Cat treats
- Canned chicken, tuna, sardines and salmon
- Canned pumpkin
- Peanut butter
- Cheerios (plain)
- Puzzle feeders
- Buckets that can hold 1 gallon or more (not have contained chemicals)
- Canned cat and kitten food (pâté style or ground)
- Dry cat and kitten food
- Canned dog food (pâté style or ground)
- Hard toys such as Kong™ toys and Nylabone™
- Canned broth (low sodium)
- Canned chicken
- Kong™ Stuff’N’
- Purina Moist & Meaty
- Meat-only baby food
- Dog food rolls
- Canned cheese snack sauce (Easy Cheese)
- Pillow cases
- Gently used towels and linens
- Paper towels
- Zip lock bags (sandwich and large freezer)
Drop off your supplies in the office when you come in for physical therapy or just stop by!
We look forwarding to taking part in this and helping the Arizona Humane Society better take care of animals in need!
Check out our calendar at the front desk as well to see some of our staffs’ pets.